ENJOY BETTER SLEEP
The ingredients in Calm Mints have been chosen because they are traditionally used for their calming and relaxing properties.
WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Take your mind off things with a Calm Mint, designed to be taken 30 minutes before you want to relax, perfect for long journeys.
WITH A GOOD SLEEP TONIGHT
Wake up feeling refreshed with a good rest behind you.
The seeds of this plant have been used for their calming effect for years and is often used as a herbal supplement for their 5-HTP content.
Found in California, this poppy has been used for centuries for its calming properties that can relax the body.
Not only can this natural ingredient freshen your breath, but it’s been used in traditional medicine for centuries.
This amino acid converts within the body into 5-HTP, to bring a sense of calm and let you switch off.
BLOCKHEAD Calm Mints are designed to take your mind off things when you are feeling stressed or just want to relax. Their ingredients have been traditionally used for their calming and relaxing properties.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER FUNCTIONAL SWEETS
CALM MINTS FAQS
BLOCKHEAD Calm Mints are designed to help take your mind off things when you are feeling stressed or just want to relax. Their ingredients have been traditionally used for their calming snd relaxing properties.
Calm mints contain natural ingredients in powdered form. You should always read the label and not take Calm Mints if any of the ingredients might interfere with medication you are already taking.
Nope. All of our products are aspartame-free!
Yes! All of our products are suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
A statement from our fulfilment company: We have implemented several policies and working procedures mainly aimed at protecting the health and safety of our employees. These, in turn, are helping to ensure we don’t become a source of transmission to outside organisations or personnel.
- Twice a day cleaning of all doors and work surfaces with particular attention to dining and brew areas.
- Copious supplies of hand sanitisers in all areas
- All employees give strict instructions on self-isolating at the earliest opportunity after any symptoms themselves or in their household.
- Non-essential workers working from home.
- Warehouse pick and pack maintaining a minimum 2 metres distance.
- Deliver and dispatch couriers working at least 2 metres distance with no hand or PDA contact.
- Warehouse staff issued with masks and gloves for material handling.
- All staff and visitors to wash hands on arrival and before departure.
Whilst we are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of the Virus we cannot guarantee against the possibility of transmission on parcels leaving the warehouse. It would be wise to ensure that your customers use all the same procedures when receiving parcels. Our couriers will not enter a 2-meter radius of others, will be wearing PPE and will not share PDA for signatures. Hopefully, these measures will prevent any potential spread of the virus through our supply chain