FRESH MINT FLAVOUR
The menthol in BLOCKHEAD White Gum gives you a deliciously freshening boost, exactly what you need when you’ve been wearing a facemask for hours.
ACTIVE CHARCOAL & BAKING SODA
These ingredients are well known for their cleaning properties, gently helping to lift surface stains as you chew, leaving your teeth feeling super shiny.
CALCIUM & XYLITOL
A strong combination, calcium helps to harden your tooth enamel and strengthen your bones while xylitol protects your teeth against plaque build-up and tooth decay.
Can gently help remove surface stains.
Helps to harden your tooth enamel and strengthen your bones.
A log GI compound that protects your teeth against plaque build-up, tooth decay and dry mouth.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER FUNCTIONAL SWEETS
WHITE GUM FAQS
Yes. You can enjoy the fresh mint flavour of White Gum whenever you feel like a freshen up.
No. You should always brush twice a day.
Nope. All of our gum is aspartame-free!
Yes! All of our products are suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
A statement from our fulfilment company: We have implemented several policies and working procedures mainly aimed at protecting the health and safety of our employees. These, in turn, are helping to ensure we don’t become a source of transmission to outside organisations or personnel.
- Twice a day cleaning of all doors and work surfaces with particular attention to dining and brew areas.
- Copious supplies of hand sanitisers in all areas
- All employees give strict instructions on self-isolating at the earliest opportunity after any symptoms themselves or in their household.
- Non-essential workers working from home.
- Warehouse pick and pack maintaining a minimum 2 metres distance.
- Deliver and dispatch couriers working at least 2 metres distance with no hand or PDA contact.
- Warehouse staff issued with masks and gloves for material handling.
- All staff and visitors to wash hands on arrival and before departure.
Whilst we are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of the Virus we cannot guarantee against the possibility of transmission on parcels leaving the warehouse. It would be wise to ensure that your customers use all the same procedures when receiving parcels. Our couriers will not enter a 2-meter radius of others, will be wearing PPE and will not share PDA for signatures. Hopefully, these measures will prevent any potential spread of the virus through our supply chain